The Dexcom G7 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System (CGM) is a comprehensive system that has changed the way individuals living with diabetes have monitored and maintained their blood glucose levels. Dexcom G7 is for patients two years and older with any type of diabetes including type 1, type 2, or gestational diabetes. The Dexcom G7 System combines sensor and transmitter into one disposable device. The G7 System contains the smallest glucose sensor developed and is an integral part of this all-in-one unit with optional use of Dexcom G7 receiever.
Enjoy zero finger sticks, customize your alerts and alarms, and reduce your A1C levels with this effective Dexcom G7 CGM system. This water-resistant Dexcom G7 Sensor can be used for up to 10 days and has a one-touch auto applicator that quickly and easily inserts the small monitor just below your skin. Enjoy free shipping when you purchase your Dexcom G7 System from Total Diabetes Supply.
Sign up for our Auto-Ship program at Total Diabetes Supply and save an extra 5% on the Dexcom G7 System and never run out of your Dexcom system supplies. Have questions about the Dexcom G7 CGM System? Don’t hesitate to give our knowledgeable customer service team a call. As an official Dexcom G7 supplier, we can help answer the questions you may have about this CGM system.
- Shorter warm-up time: 30 minute warm up time compared to 2 hour G6 warm up time
- All-in-one unit: Sensor and transmitter combined into one disposable device – 60% smaller than G6
- Durability: 10 day lifespan and waterproof 2.4m – up to 24 hours
- Customizable Alerts and Alarms: Set your range and notifications for your readings: (Alert schedule, High and Low alerts, Urget alerts, Delay alerts)
- Simple Auto-Applicator: Can be easily inserted using only one hand to insert small sensor just below your skin (inserted on the abdomen, back of the upper arm, or for children ages 2-17, on the upper buttocks)
- Can be used during pregnancy
- Dexcom G7 System all-in-one (sensor and transmitter combined)
- Insertion device for each sensor (one disposable device)