The Bayer Contour diabetic test strips feature an easy-open flip top bottle with a built-in desiccant to keep test strips fresh longer, making them perfect for people of all ages. No coding is required thanks to the Contour test strips’ automatic calibration, designed to reduce user error and ensure accurate test results. Small required blood samples (0.6 microliters) and a test strip indicator window make blood application simple and virtually painless. Alternate site testing reduces the pain associated with repetitive glucose testing on the same area.
One of the most important features of this system is the sip-in sampling method; even though the price that we are able to offer is highly competitive, it remains a fundamental truth that diabetic testing supplies are expensive over time. With the sip-in sampling method, the right amount of blood is applied each time which means that fewer Bayer test strips are wasted, which means greater savings for diabetics. Another important innovation that this system includes is alternate test site compatibility. By allowing a small sample size while maintaining accuracy, this meter system allows diabetics to test from multiple sites on the body, limiting the painfulness of the experience. Studies have shown that one of the most important criteria for ensuring adherence to monitoring blood glucose levels is the patient’s comfort and this product line is intended to see to just that.
100 ct. Bayer Contour Test Strips Features:
- Small Blood Samples (0.6 microliters)
- Very high accuracy with the sample size required
- No coding is required (Auto-Calibration). The meter will code itself automatically each time a new lot of Bayer test strips are used.
- Fast and accurate 5-second testing means that you can make decisions quickly and move on with your life.
- Slip-in Sampling ensures the right amount of blood is applied each time for less wasted test strips.
- Alternate test sites to reduce the pain associated with testing on the same spot each time. Great for individuals who frequently perform glucose blood tests.
- A flip-top bottle keeps the Bayer test strips fresh longer and is easy to open, close, and handle for people of all ages.
- Designed to improve patient savings by avoiding waste on multiple fronts a great option for money-savvy consumers who need a reliable system.
- Easy to use, simply insert a new test strip and apply blood.
- 100 Bayer / Ascensia Contour Glucose Test Strips
Notes & Specifications:
- For use with the Bayer Contour Glucose Meter
- Manufactured by Bayer Diabetes Care